I know you all are waiting with baited breath for my next post but you'll hav'ta wait a little bit longer. Work, the limited availability of internet access, and deciding what to write about have delayed my posts. There should be 2–4 in the coming days so keep checking.... Um, I think you can actually set it up so you're updated as to when I post something. I think it's a RSS feed or something. If someone who's reading this blog knows more about it could post a how-to in the comments section, that would be rad. I may have to do something on my end but I can't figure it out right now.
I didn't realize I set the comments setting so you'd hav'ta register with Google in order to comment. I changed it. Mom (and everyone else), you can now comment without an account. I do ask that if/when you do comment that you comment with the "Name/URL" option (URL is a webpage address and is optional. If you want people to look at your webpage, you'd post a URL). Anonymous is cool I suppose, but I'd rather you leave your name too if you go that route.
Peace fam. Stay frosty
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
kiaora randy...I am so stoked for you! I miss NZ so much! i loved the pics and the memories they evoked...how every car has a name, the fudge shop in Christchurch-did you make it there? they have whiskey fudge...quite good really. Are you going to have any time to wander? If you want any advice on places to see just let me know. otherwise i will be living through you and the blog!!
xoxo
Post a Comment