Stopped into Taupo to visit my friend Chanelle. She and I met on the way to Lake Titicaca in Bolivia. She's a jump master at Taupo Bungy and she hooked me up with another bungy jump. At her recommendation, I did a 'Reverse Elevator'. This was a helluvalot scarier than the reverse swan I did off the K-Bridge in Gibbston. I think the cliff face had a lot to do with it. If you're ever in Taupo, go see them at Taupo Bungy. Great, great experience.
Taupo is a great place to visit as well. There'll be other photos of some of Taupo on a different post since I just wanted to put the bungy photos and video here.
Flipping upside-down
The irony of "Comfortably Numb" playing on the PA system is not lost on me.
4 comments:
Dad
said...
Nice video Charlie. Give me a ring when you arrive back in the states.
Your an animal. Live it up! Good to hear your going to be @ Adelsheim. Still working away here. Finish Disc in a week or so. Soil Mapping has intensified block location and layout, we are planting via G.P.S. based on the mapping. 6 different identified soil types, giving us a very special opportunity for individual block charestics. Thinking about taking your bike for a spin if you dont get here soon. Hope all is good.
Hey, did I get this straight...does the message you left me mean you are going to be in MD at some point??? Please let me know the dates because we will be in NC in July...and I wouldn't want to miss you!
hey there, thanks for the kind words about oreo...i just watched your video and my god you are a brave soul! If you are ever in socal I would love to see you and chat about the journey...I can only image what you've learned/seen/dreamt....
4 comments:
Nice video Charlie. Give me a ring when you arrive back in the states.
Your an animal. Live it up! Good to hear your going to be @ Adelsheim. Still working away here. Finish Disc in a week or so. Soil Mapping has intensified block location and layout, we are planting via G.P.S. based on the mapping. 6 different identified soil types, giving us a very special opportunity for individual block charestics. Thinking about taking your bike for a spin if you dont get here soon. Hope all is good.
Hey, did I get this straight...does the message you left me mean you are going to be in MD at some point??? Please let me know the dates because we will be in NC in July...and I wouldn't want to miss you!
Love, K
hey there, thanks for the kind words about oreo...i just watched your video and my god you are a brave soul! If you are ever in socal I would love to see you and chat about the journey...I can only image what you've learned/seen/dreamt....
take care you...safe travels...
Post a Comment